[Vortex] memory consumption on using TLS

Dhiraj Prasad dhiraj.prasad at tcs.com
Mon Nov 30 05:07:06 CET 2009

Hello,

I am using the latest vortex library.
I have my initiator and listener connected using TLS.

The problem is that on using TLS my listener takes up around 500Kb of RAM
for every initiator that gets connected to it using TLS.
Is it an acceptable behavior for TLS to take this much memory ?
If yes then is there any way to reduce this memory consumption at listener
side.
In my embedded environment this much of memory consumption per client
connection is causing problems for me.
Let me know if there is a way out.

Thanks,
Dhiraj Kumar Prasad