[Vortex] No VortexOnClosedChannel event received at connection initiator

Wimpie Nortje wimpienortje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:25:51 CET 2010

HI Francis,

Thanks for your quick responses.

I put vortex_connection_close() in the VortexConnectionOnClose handler.
Is it OK to do that for both the listener and initiator?

I have some comments on this problem:
1. I cannot find anything in the documentation that says the initiator
must call vortex_connection_close() after a connection was broken before
the channels' VortexOnClosedChannel event will be triggered.
2. I find it strange and inconsistent that the listener's channels will
be informed automatically when the connection was broken, but that the
initiator's connection must first be closed before the channels will be
informed about the broken connection.

Regards
Wimpie