[Vortex] [BUG] Race condition around ctx->profiles_list

Benoit Amiaux benoit.amiaux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:23:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to reproduce the bug on my side.
However,

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Francis Brosnan Blazquez
<francis at aspl.es> wrote:
> - The code required to update vortex_ctx_private.h to include the mutex
> profiles_list_mutex and the code to initialize and destroy it is missing
> in the patch. I've implemented it.

Now profiles_list_mutex is initialized and destroyed two times
resulting into a crash at exit.
Attached patch fixes the issue.

I never realized they were regressions tests. I'll try to make them
run, however, msvc projects doesn't work out-of-box for me.

Thanks,
Benoît Amiaux