[Vortex] libvortex autogen script giving error on AIX

Satish Mittal satish.mittal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:19:24 CEST 2011

Hi All,

While running autogen script for libvortex on AIX64 platform, I got the
following error:

libvortex% ./autogen.sh
checking for sys/poll.h... yes
checking for epoll(2) support... no
checking readline/readline.h usability... no
checking readline/readline.h presence... no
checking for readline/readline.h... no
checking for doxygen... no
./configure[19553]: syntax error at line 19553 : `(' unexpected
libvortex%
The line 19553 in the generated configure has the following:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(AXL, axl >= 0.6.4)

I found this macro at 3 other places in configure.ac. However it seems this
macro is not getting expanded in the generated configure script. When I run
the autogen.sh on Linux64, the generated configure script has this macro
well-expanded.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Satish M
--
"The happiest of people don´t necessarily have the best of everything, they
just make the most of everything that comes along their way."