[Vortex] Unterminated threads

Wimpie Nortje wimpienortje at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:12:41 CEST 2011

Hi

I have a Listener that accepts connections and then sets the Close
handler using vortex_connection_set_on_close_full.

When these connections are terminated using vortex_connection_shutdown,
the OnClose handler is called in a new thread which is not part of the
thread pool. [See vortex_connection.c:4272,
__vortex_connection_invoke_on_close_do_notify() ]

These notify threads are never destroyed and that gives me problems in
my application. Is this a bug or is there something I should do to
destroy the threads manually.

Thanks
Wimpie