[Vortex] About multiple async RPC call using same callback function

Scott Zhang macromarship at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 02:56:49 CEST 2011

Hello. All.
    I am writing an online teaching application. The problem puzzle me now
is in my application, each time an classroom is created, it needs to use rpc
call to load data from server which returns a big structure. I am using C++.
Now if I have 3 classrooms start up at same time. Each classroom will have
its own rpc channel. And it will invoke rpc call from its own channel async.
But when the result return, the callback function is same. I checked
document, there is no way to know which channel this callback is for. How do
I know from which channel I invoke the rpc call so I can find who invoke the
rpc call?

Thanks.
Regards.
Scott