[Vortex] Strange problem when sending large data on windows

Scott Zhang macromarship at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:27:54 CET 2013

Thanks.

I will try to use the prebuild debug binary first. I tried to compile axl
and vortex using VC9. But it missing few functions, I tried to find
replaced ones for windows but more coming. I guess I have to use mingw to
build it.

I will debug soon and keep you and mailinglist updated.

Thanks.
Regards
Scott