[Vortex] Is there any server side event on SASL completed?

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Fri Sep 27 13:20:18 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

is there? I do not find this callback. The only similar thing I see is
VortexSaslAuthPlain and some other SASL mechanism specific callbacks.
But for example if DIGEST-MD5 is used, I don't see a callback of that
type. With DIGEST-MD5 / VortexSaslAuthDigestMd5 the callback is only
asked for the password of the user. What the user provided may still be
wrong/different and SASL will fail afterwards.

Regards,
Matthias