[noPoll] Creating noPoll 2000 client node

Abhijeet Mudgal abhijeetmudgal en gmail.com
Mar Jun 14 06:33:26 CEST 2016

Dear sir,

Currently we are developing websocket client and server in our application.
Our application has one websocket server and 2000 websocket client.
We are using windows versions for server C# websocket and for client
mode we are using windows version of noPoll.

But I am facing problem when I am about to implement 2000 websocket client.
I am able to send packets to server with noPoll websocket API's.
But when I am listening mode I am unable to get all 2000 commands(packets)
from server.
We are having command sequence per client from server.

I am listening to for all 2000 client connection with following API

*nopoll_ctx_set_on_msg(context,(void *)CollectorMessage, NULL);*

Whenever we receive any packets the CollectorMessage is hit properly but *not
for all 2000 connections.*
*It is coming only for 64 clients. Please guide me in this regard.*

*nopoll_conn_set_on_close(conn[Index],(void *)SessionCloseMSG, NULL);*

Do I require to make 2000 contexts in order to receive all commands for
2000 clients?

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhijeet R. Mudgal.