[noPoll] Using nopoll_conn_tls_new() with Internet address in numbers-and-dots notation?

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis.brosnan at aspl.es
Mon Aug 22 14:47:54 CEST 2022

Hello Alexander,

Yes, it should work as expected with names and ipv4 dot notation.

Are you having problems in those cases?

Best Regards,

PD: Alexander, please, remove any "legal advice" from your messages sent
to the list. This list is open, public available and as such, it cannot
adhere
to signature you are including. If it is not possible, you cannot use
the list.