[Valvula] MOD-TICKET -- some notes about configuring it

Laurent RAYSSIGUIER l.rayssiguier en caplaser.fr
Mar Feb 24 09:41:50 CET 2015

Hello,

If I understand comments in this file : https://dolphin.aspl.es/svn/publico/valvula/plugins/mod-ticket/mod-ticket.c
I think this script can create database structure itself.

Is there a way to launch it with database valvula user and pass to create the tables ?

I had create manually  domain_ticket and  ticket_plan but it seems not work.
Perhaps I need to create others tables to valvula ?
Have you a sample dump sql file to see what I must fill in database ?

I want to limit one sasl login to X sending email per month for any destination domain.

This is the dump of tables that I create manually.
--
-- Structure de la table `ticket_plan`
--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ticket_plan` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

--
-- Contenu de la table `ticket_plan`
--

INSERT INTO `ticket_plan` (`id`, `name`, `description`, `total_limit`, `day_limit`, `month_limit`) VALUES
(1, 'BASE', 'Base emailing', 5, 30, NULL);

--
-- Structure de la table `domain_ticket`
--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `domain_ticket` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

--
-- Contenu de la table `domain_ticket`
--

INSERT INTO `domain_ticket` (`id`, `domain`, `sasl_user`, `total_used`, `current_day_usage`, `current_month_usage`, `valid_until`, `ticket_plan_id`, `block_ticket`, `has_outgoing_ip`, `outgoing_ip_id`) VALUES
(1, 'gmail.com', monlogin en localhost', 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, NULL);

I had defined gmail.com to domain destination because I can’t see how I can wildcard this.
But I can sent more than 5 email to my gmail adresse with my sasl account « monlogin en localhost »

Any help will be welcome.

Best regards
Laurent