[Vortex] side effect of restoring default log handler

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Wed Jun 14 15:25:56 CEST 2006

El mié, 14-06-2006 a las 00:41 -0400, Philip Kovacs escribió:
Hi Phil!
> When I restore the default log handler after vortex_init():
>
> vortex_init();
> g_log_set_default_handler (g_log_default_handler, NULL);
>
> vortex acts as if it's in debug mode and prints a huge stream of
> debug messages.
>
> How can I suppress that?

Try the following patch, attached to the mail. Also remove the
g_log_set_default_handler sentence after vortex_init

The patch modifies the default vortex internal log handling to detect
and use default log handling from GLib if vortex console log is not
activated and the source domain doesn't comes from vortex core.

Let us to if this solves the problem Phil!

> Phil

Cheers!

Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.