[Vortex] Anybody have binding of vortex into Lua?

Sam Roberts sroberts at uniserve.com
Fri Sep 22 18:36:53 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 08:55:44AM +0200, Francis Brosnan Blazquez wrote:
> El jue, 21-09-2006 a las 22:04 -0700, Sam Roberts escribió:
>
> Hi Sam,
>
> > Thinking about doing it, but if someone already has, or has started,
> > I'd be happy to extend others work.
>
> Until now I didn't heard anything about this. Could you point us what is
> Lua?

http://www.lua.org

Good language, and can support threads well, unlike most dynamic
languages, and designed to be extensible with C.

I like vortex, and I'm hoping to use it in upcoming projects, but its
use of threading makes it impossible to bind into ruby [*], which would
be my language of choice.

Sam

*
Q: What is ruby?