[Vortex] [BUG] Possible bug with vortex_connection_remove_on_close_full

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Dec 10 16:59:33 CET 2007

Hi Benoit,

I've updated the axl library API to include two new functions that
allows to implement removal operations by pointer, without taking into
consideration the equal function configured:

   - axl_list_remove_ptr
   - axl_list_unlink_ptr

I've also updated the vortex connection module to make
vortex_connection_remove_on_close_full to use this new function to
ensure the handler configured is *really* removed.

I've also checked the rest of lists created using the
axl_list_always_return_1 function to use axl_list_remove_ptr or
functions that do not relay on the equal function.

Cheers!
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.