[Vortex] [BUG] Possible bug with vortex_connection_remove_on_close_full

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Dec 10 15:47:00 CET 2007

Hi,

> I do believe axl_list API is broken though, as sometimes items are
> compared using the equal function, and sometimes using pointers.
>
> However, if we do use the equal function, things like
>
> __vortex_thread_pool->threads = axl_list_new
> (axl_list_always_return_1,
> __vortex_thread_pool_terminate_thread);
>
> can never work. __vortex_thread_pool_terminate_thread can never be
> called as the equal function can never return true.

Sure..pending question...

The issue is that the axlList must support both models (by pointer and
using the equal function).

Though we could add axl_list_remove_ptr and axl_list_unlink_ptr, i'm not
able to find at the vortex thread pool module how this could affect
calling __vortex_thread_pool_terminate_thread..

axl_list_free will call this function (it doesn't depends on the equal
configuration..)

Could you provide more details...

Cheers!
> Bye,