[Vortex] Another ANS frame related bug?

Yourch, Chris chris at replicus.com
Thu Nov 8 02:14:07 CET 2007

PROBLEM:

ANS Frames are being received out of order. I do call
vortex_channel_set_serialize(true) just after the channel is created by
vortex_channel_pool_get_next_ready().

I have a 500K file that has at least 150 ANS frames and when it is the
first file being transferred I receive the ANS frames in the correct
order. If I transfer another smaller file first and then the 500K file I
get the ANS frames out of order. In fact, it looks like the first 3 or 4
frames are missing. Could there be another bug lurking in the ANS
related code?