[Vortex] Windows issues and memory tracking in debug builds

Yourch, Chris chris at replicus.com
Thu Nov 8 19:57:53 CET 2007

1. The source code downloaded from Sourceforge does not include the
libaxl.def. Also, the libaxl.vcproj file does not include the .DEF file
either.

2. Oh, I was thinking this was a private API call. At least in debug
builds, using the memory tracking suggestions below, a free on an object
already freed would be caught.

As for the memory tracking changes, I can make them here and send you
the updated modules?

Chris