[Vortex] Another ANS frame related bug?

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Nov 12 09:15:03 CET 2007

Hi Chris,

Really good analysis. It has helped to find and fix the bug. The
regression test was updated to reproduce the problem, and to fix it
after the path. The regression test sends 4 files, over the same
channel.

The change is now tested and integrated into the svn repository.

Thanks for reporting Chris,
Cheers!