[Vortex] vortex_channel_send_ans_rpy() is failing during MSG/ANS pattern

Yourch, Chris chris at replicus.com
Sat Oct 13 01:58:14 CEST 2007

In my frame handler I get a message and then proceed, in a loop, to send
a bunch of reply frames via vortex_channel_send_ans_rpy(). The frames
are about 4k in size. vortex_channel_send_ans_rpy() fails with the
vortex_connection_get_message() of "client have disconnected without
closing session". I know that I have not called any disconnect methods
on the client end so I am confused as to why I get this error message.
What could be going on?  I am also using channel pools to get my channel
and that is succeeding on client end.

Thanks!

Chris