[Vortex] Changes needed to compile without TLS and SASL

Yourch, Chris chris at replicus.com
Wed Oct 31 20:50:08 CET 2007

While attempting to compile the latest Vortex source code AND to make it
easier to get the library compiled I decided to avoid linking in any
extra libraries. I then undefined the macros ENABLE_SASL_SUPPORT &
ENABLE_TLS_SUPPORT. At this point I got a bunch of linker errors because
certain SASL and TLS related functions in vortex_sasl.c and vortex_tls.c
were missing. The fix was to make sure that ALL sasl and tls related
functions were stubbed out when the ENABLE_SASL_SUPPORT &
ENABLE_TLS_SUPPORT macros are undefined.