[Vortex] [ISSUE] API mismatch using custom SSL contexts

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Tue Apr 22 12:14:57 CEST 2008

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:14:54 +0200, Benoit Amiaux <b.amiaux at ateme.com>
wrote:

> Maybe there are better solutions ?

Hi, from my experience over the years I'm totally avoiding the use of any
DLLs. I try to get everything statically compiled in. It will make your
live much easier. Vortexlib including AXL is about 380KB big. That's quite
small. Using tools like UPX to compress your EXE later will save you about
50% of the size. This will even speedup the startup time of your app,
because decompressing is much faster than reading from harddisk.

So, I really suggest to compile everything in. Robert