[Vortex] Problem when calling vortex_connection_close

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Mon Apr 28 15:11:36 CEST 2008

Hi. I have a problem when I call vortex_connection_close that it doesn't
close all channels. I can see in the debug output that there is the
following output "we still didn't sent replies for connection ??? channel
??? ..."

So it seems there are some replies missing. Unfortunately I can't make
anuse of the "channel ???" information because this looks like a pointer
address and not a channel ID.

How can I find out on which channel a reply still needs to be sent? From
my code I would say it's all sent but...

Robert