[Vortex] Problem when calling vortex_connection_close

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Tue Apr 29 10:31:12 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,

> I use "vortex_connection_foreach_channel" to do this. Will this
> function
> walk over channel 0 as well? Because for one channel I get a "not
> applicable" result when calling "vortex_channel_get_profile".

Right. Channel 0 have that profile.

> All channels return TRUE for "vortex_channel_is_ready"

This function signals if the channel is ready in the sense a reply to a
message sent won't be blocked by previous "waiting replies". In other
words, you did receive all replies for all your messages if the function
returns true.

However, the log is reporting your channel didn't sent all replies to
all messages received, which is the opposite:

"we still didn't sent replies for connection=3208816  channel=3208768,
block until all replies are sent"

As a general rule, any MSG received, by both peers, must be replied by a
RPY or ERR or ANS/NUL series.

I'll update vortex_channel_is_ready documentation to signify this.
Cheers!

> Robert

Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.