[Vortex] Logging in Vortex lib with Win32 app.

Yourch, Chris chris at replicus.com
Thu Jan 10 20:14:37 CET 2008

Hi,

Since I too had trouble with getting vortex to build with SASL and TLS I
undefined the appropriate macros (ENABLE_SASL_SUPPORT,
ENABLE_TLS_SUPPORT) and still had trouble building and linking. The
reason for the compile/link trouble is that the following modules needed
the ENABLE_SASL_SUPPORT & ENABLE_TLS_SUPPORT macros defined in various
other places. Here are the updated modules, using source code updated 10
minutes ago from the SVN repository.

vortex_sasl.c
vortex_tls.c

While I'm at it, I also added version information to libvortex.dll. To
add the version info, add the following new files to the libvortex 'src'
folder and updated the existing libvortex.vcproj file. Also, the source
code was updated 10 minutes ago from the SVN repository.

resource.h  -  added to the 'Header Files' project folder in
libvortex.vcproj
libvortex.rc  - added to the 'Resource Files' project folder in
libvortex.vcproj
libvortex.vcproj - was updated to include the above 2 files.

Chris Yourch