[Vortex] ackno in SEQ is not correct?

Sam Roberts sroberts at uniserve.com
Mon Jan 21 20:47:16 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 07:18:33PM +0100, Francis Brosnan Blazquez wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi Oleg,
>
> > I am having problems to marry beepy and vortex (1.0.12 or the last from CVS).

Not surprising. The latest beepy is so incomplete that it isn't fair to
call it buggy, its just not done.

Anyhow, the SEQ problem is among those we fixed (along with many others,
from MIME encoding errors, to inability to shutdown, to conceptual
problems in the API). We still have a list of things that don't work,
but they aren't preventing us from getting work done, so we've put off
fixing them.

Btw, we're running our code against beep4j, not vortex, so I'm not
guaranteeing anything, but at least you'll have a chance.

Contact me off-list if you'd like the patches.

Cheers,
Sam