[Vortex] problem compiling libaxl-0.5.3

dexter dexter at koli.kando.hu
Thu Jul 10 13:28:54 CEST 2008

I've got it! :)

I had an environment variable called GREP_OPTION set to "-n --color"
because I'm using grep a lot and I like to see the output in color, and
with linenumbers. BUT, the configure script uses grep to make c sources
to test compilers etc... in those c sources linenumbers were also
generated into because of my GREP_OPTIONS...

Whewh...

So anyone bumps into this problem, check the GREP_OPTIONS environment
variable :)

bye

.
.