[Vortex] Question on building vortexlib on MingW

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Tue Jun 24 20:00:11 CEST 2008

Hi, as I need some other open-source libraries and tools, I had to setup a
MingW development environment and compile Vortex as well. I have setup
MingW to be able to handle autoconf & configure scripts. After getting
pkg-config etc. to run under MingW, vortexlib builds with only one problem
in the linker step:

It seems that the configure script doesn't add the windows specific link
libraries like ws2_32.lib if the build environment is MingW. How can I fix
this?

The windows makefiles expect MSVC whereas MingW uses GCC.

--
Robert M. Münch
Mobile: +49 (177) 245 2802