[Vortex] Errors on OS X

Jens Alfke jens at mooseyard.com
Thu May 1 04:36:50 CEST 2008

On 30 Apr '08, at 12:50 PM, Dave Dribin wrote:

> In file included from vortex.c:40:
> ./vortex.h:422: error: conflicting types for 'unsetenv'
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:247: error: previous declaration of 'unsetenv'
> was here

That declaration's wrapped in #ifdef __COMPILING_VORTEX__ ... and
that's the only place that macro is ever used. I haven't run into this
problem because in my Xcode project I don't define the macro.

It would be nice if this were fixed for command-line builds, though.
Or if the Xcode IDE project and support files I submitted a few months
ago could be added to the source tree.

But I've never run into that runtime crash on OS X.

—Jens