[Vortex] Channel piggyback

Skye skye at F4.ca
Fri Nov 14 23:12:59 CET 2008

Hi Again, just to be more clear, I'd like to generate profile_content like
this with axl:

element = make_element("iam")
element->add_attribute("fdqn", fqdn)
element->add_attribute("ip", ip)
element->add_attribute("type", "device")
profile_content = element->to_string()
vortex_channel_new_full(.. profile_content ..)

and the reverse on the listener.