[Vortex] win2K and Channel DTD

DE JAGER Frédéric NAN frederic.dejager at atosorigin.com
Tue Oct 7 09:54:37 CEST 2008

Hello gents,

I’m quite a newbie using Vortex but I’m confronted to the following problem
under windows 2000 (the target platform for our dev)

VORTEX_ERROR: unable to load channel.dtd file.

VORTEX_ERROR: unable to load dtd files (this means some DTD (or all) file
wasn't possible to be loaded.

ERROR: unable to initialize vortex library

I tried without success to add a vortex_support_add_search_path as it’s
supposed to correct the problem
(http://lists.aspl.es/pipermail/vortex/2007-August/000190.html)

But without success, I did ask for a win2k dev platform but as in any big
corporation like mine i twill take a a looooooong time before I can really
have it)

Any pointer to a possible cure ?

Cheers

Fred