[Vortex] How to correctly close a connection?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Fri Oct 17 13:12:08 CEST 2008

Am 17.10.2008, 09:52 Uhr, schrieb Francis Brosnan Blazquez
<francis at aspl.es>:

> Try to check which are the keys stored and the associated data by using
> vortex_hash_foreach, as you are doing with:
>
> 	// traverse the hash
> 	vortex_hash_foreach(client_connection->data, hash_debug, NULL);

Hi, when using this code I get an GCC error message:

"error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type"

I'm compiling with -std=c99 option. I googled for this error message but
there is no obvious cause for it.

Any idea to this one?

Even trying to debug my own problem is not easy to get right... :-) So,
first debuging the debuging code.

--
Robert M. Münch
Management and IT freelancer