[Vortex] Listener notification of channel creation?

Skye skye at F4.ca
Sat Oct 18 00:02:39 CEST 2008

Hello, I'm still working on a simple RFC3195 implementation using Vortex, its
going well.  I gave up trying to get the library to build on OS X but it
works great on FreeBSD :)

Question, in this profile the Listener (server) needs to send the first
message back to the Initiator (client).  The only callback I can find for
channel creation is VortexOnStartChannel in vortex_profiles_register(), but
the channel is not open, that is just to allow/deny/setup the channel.  So
what's the best way to send the first message from the listener?  Some sort
of async queue?

Thanks,
Skye