[Vortex] vortex_connection_set_receive_handler

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Tue Jan 6 17:42:13 CET 2009

Am 06.01.2009, 14:19 Uhr, schrieb Francis Brosnan Blazquez
<francis at aspl.es>:

> A BEEP connection reset and a tunning profile are, at the end, the same
> thing.

Hi, ok, now I got it.

> After you have created a socket using your proxy service, you must
> create an empty state connection with it by using
> vortex_connection_new_empty, setting the peer role to
> VortexRoleInitiator.

Ok. Why does vortex need the socket reference just to get the hostname? Or
will any data be sent over the socket?

> After that comes the connection reset. Use vortex_greetings_send and
> vortex_greetings_client_process to enable the BEEP handshake in your
> connection.

Ok, before doing this I change transport handlers to my own functions, I
expect.

> Finally, register and activate your connection by using
> vortex_connection_parse_greetings_and_enable. After these steps, your
> BEEP connection should function as usual.

Ok, cool.

> See all details on how these three functions are used at the
> vortex_tls.c, line 927 (inside __vortex_tls_start_negotiation).

Will do so, thanks a lot.

--
Robert M. Münch
Mobile: +49 (177) 245 2802