[Vortex] [ANN] Vortex Library 1.0.17 'Lost keys' release is ready!

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Fri Jan 23 09:29:27 CET 2009

Am 22.01.2009, 13:02 Uhr, schrieb Francis Brosnan Blazquez
<francis at aspl.es>:

> The release in short
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>   Several bug fixes, especially MSG number support so values can be
>   reused as long as they are replied (as defined by RFC). Also fixed
>   support to transfer more than 4GB in the same channel.

Hi, thanks for the update. Great to see Vortex evolving. :-) Maybe we see
1.1 to in the near future?

Is there an overview available that shows which other BEEP implementations
work together with Vortex? IMO this would be a nice thing to do. I would
help to assemble such an overview.

First question for this is: What other stable-enough BEEP implementaitons
are available?

I'm especially interested in BEEP implementations that can run inside a
browser.

--
Robert M. Münch
Mobile: +49 (177) 245 2802