[Vortex] No VortexOnClosedChannel event received at connection initiator

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Fri Mar 5 13:26:33 CET 2010

> Yes.
>
> I also created two channels. One opened by the originator and one opened
> by the listener. When the connection is broken, the listener gets an
> event for each of the channels, ie it gets two events. The originator
> gets nothing.

That's estrange since handler activation is done on every connection no
matter its create direction (via vortex_channel_invoke_closed, which is
also called by vortex_connection_free)...

I suspect you hit a bug or there is something blocking, causing this
handler to be not executed: what shows running gdb, attaching to the
process and then showing thread state (thread apply all bt) on the
originator?

ASPL