[Vortex] No VortexOnClosedChannel event received at connection initiator

Wimpie Nortje wimpienortje at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:10:08 CET 2010

> I suspect you hit a bug or there is something blocking, causing this
> handler to be not executed: what shows running gdb, attaching to the
> process and then showing thread state (thread apply all bt) on the
> originator?

Two gdb logs are attached. I did the following:
- open originator and listener
- open channel from originator to listener
- in separate console, gdb attach to originator
- gdb: thread apply all bt (before_broke.txt)
- gdb: continue
- in listener console, kill application
- gdb: ctrl-c, thread apply all bt (after_broke.txt)

I hope this helps. If this is wrong, or I must do something else, please
let me know