[Vortex] pull api + tls, missing connection closed event

KTamas ktamas at balabit.hu
Tue Aug 30 20:36:38 CEST 2011

I realized that the proposed solution is not enough, as in the
non-auto_tls case is not covered. Maybe the action should be emited by
vortex_connection_new_empty, although it gets a little tricky around
there, because it would be issued before the connection is properly
tlsficated. I don't know how the infinite loop with auto_tls could be
avoided.

Tamas