[Vortex] OSX Build Problems

Satish Mittal satish.mittal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:46:02 CEST 2011

Hi Robert,

I was struggling with the same problem as well last Friday. I observed that
libvortex provides a way to disable building python binding via passing --
disable-py-vortex flag at the time of running autogen/configure script.
However there is no such flag available within libaxl. The
configure.acdoesn't list out any such flag either. Finally I had to
install python to
let the libaxl configure proceed.

Regards,
Satish M

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:11 PM, "Robert M. Münch" <
robert.muench at robertmuench.de> wrote:

"The happiest of people don´t necessarily have the best of everything, they
just make the most of everything that comes along their way."