[Vortex] About PHP BEEP client to communicate a server building with vortex

Scott Zhang macromarship at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:29:02 CEST 2012

Hello. All.
    I am going to start a new project, whose server side will be built with
vortex. And it needs a web site front end. My prefer web language is php
but I googled a lot but it doesn't seems a php beep implement there. I
found a Java BEEP one.
     So my question does anyone know a php beep implementation Or maybe is
there an easy way to code a raw php socket but using a BEEP/vortex
compatible protocol so can let php and our vortex server talk?

Thanks
Regards
Scott