[Vortex] [BUG] Possible bug with vortex_connection_remove_on_close_full

Benoit Amiaux b.amiaux at ateme.com
Wed Dec 5 17:12:13 CET 2007

Benoit Amiaux wrote:
> I think I've hit a bug with vortex_connection_remove_on_close_full not
> properly removing close handlers.

I've attached a patch that fix that bug. The axl list was not comparing
pointers properly. A better solution could be to define
axl_list_equal_ptr in axl instead the attached patch.
Maybe there are other similar bugs everytime axl_list_always_return_1 is
used when it shouldn't.

Thanks,
AMIAUX Benoit