[Vortex] [BUG] missing gsasl_free calls

Benoit Amiaux b.amiaux at ateme.com
Tue Apr 22 09:57:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm just reporting a bug I've found which is that every pointer
allocated by the gsasl library is currently deallocated using axl_free.
It forces people to use the exact same compiler version when using both
libvortex and gsasl as DLL, to avoid immediate heap corruption due to
different C runtime versions.
Latest gsasl version expose the function gsasl_free which should be used
to deallocate gsasl structures.
I have no proper patch yet, as some gsasl pointers seems to be modified
using axl_realloc which slightly complicate the task.

Bye,
Benoit AMIAUX